- Home » Abstract submissions
Information about abstracts submitted for the annual meeting in Athens will be sent out in the beginning of February (in the week starting with February 6)
ABSTRACT Submission is closed.
If you wish to check on your already submitted abstract please follow the link https://issls.currinda.com/login
Please read the instructions carefully before logging in to the abstract submission site.
- Abstracts will only be accepted via the on-line submission form via Currinda Abstract Submission system and no later than November 15, 2016 (23:59 Pacific time) in order to be included in the abstract review process.
- An acknowledgment of receipt of the submission is sent automatically to the e-mail address given in the submission. Be sure to check that you have received the confirmation e-mail.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed in the beginning of February, 2017.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- In the submission form the presenting authors are requested to state that they are aware of and have disclosed any potential conflicts of interests or support that might cause a bias in this abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 500 words (excluding abstract title, contact information for the authors and information about conflict of interest).
- Structured abstracts are mandatory. The following subtitles should be used: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion.
- It is the authors´ responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts will be reproduced as written by the authors.
- Please consider not submitting too many abstracts from studies with similar or identical data. We strongly recommend that you rewrite them, compiling the results and integrating the discussions.
- FIGURES can be submitted together with the abstract click on the figure symbol in the text editing menu when submitting the abstract. In order to be viewable in all browsers please use jpg/png format.
- IMPORTANT If you wish to do any changes in your already submitted abstract you can do so (no later than November 15) via the submission system. This is to avoid duplicates. Should the reviewers discover duplicate abstracts they will all be removed and not considered for publication.