Special notice: At this stage, applications for this grant are not being solicited for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
The ISSLS Young Investigator Travel Grant of US$1,000 is awarded to young researchers and clinicians who submit an abstract as the first/presenting author at an Annual Meeting. The purpose of the grant is to assist with registration, travel and accommodation costs to help young scientists and clinicians attend ISSLS annual meetings.
1) Must not be a member of ISSLS;
2) Must not have previously attended an ISSLS Annual Meeting;
3) Must be submitting abstract as the presenting/first author;
4) Must be a graduate student OR be four years post-qualification; if an independent researcher, be under the age of 40;
5) Must attend and present your abstract at the Annual Meeting for which the abstract is submitted.
Award winners are notified by the beginning of February of the relevant year. The prize will be presented during the Fellowship Ceremony of the Annual Meeting.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org