Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 ISSLS Young Investigator Travel Grant.
Congratulations Tamanna Rahman, Junho Song, Noah Bonnheim, Patrick Thornley, Pravesh Gadjradj, Samuel Rudisill, Harold Salmons, Nishank Mehta, Avani Vaishnav, Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan
The ISSLS Young Investigator Travel Grant of $US1,000, assists young researchers and clinicians with registration, travel and accommodation costs associated with attending the ISSLS Annual Meeting.
- Must not be a member of ISSLS;
- Must not have previously attended an in-person ISSLS Annual Meeting;
- Must be submitting abstract as the presenting/first author;
- Must be a graduate student; or be four years post-qualification; if an independent researcher, be under the age of 40;
- Must attend and present abstract at the Annual Meeting for which the abstract is submitted.
We are currently seeking future funding for this important award, which assists young researchers to attend the ISSLS Annual Meetings. If you would like to sponsor a young investigator, please contact email@example.com